You Save 59% ($4,434.00)
Nearly 8 Kilograms of Tungstenin the palm of your hand.! Only for serious, responsible collectors!
- Weight: 7960 grams (17.6 pounds)
- Size: 76.2 mm (3 inches)
This is a 7.62cm (3") solid cube of tungsten that weighs nearly 8kg (17.6lb)! It is definitely not a toy, and requires a fair amount of strength to handle!
If you are looking for the ultimate conversation piece, most people will not be able to lift this with one hand from a flat surface.
It's the ultimate centerpiece of your collection. Serious collectors only! This piece is extremely heavy and dense and potentially dangerous.
It's a small cube that weighs more than the heaviest bowling ball.
Keep it in a safe place away from children and pets and be aware of its potential energy.
Tungsten has the highest melting point of any element. In fact, you can't easily build a container to melt it. You have to resort to expensive powder compression methods to form it. Tungsten is an extremely rare element (only 100 parts per billion in the earth's crust).
Why do I need an 8-kilogram Tungsten cube?
- You are a metal lover and need the ultimate centerpiece for your collection.
- You want to bend your mind and the minds of your friends and family with insane weight and density.
- You want to have the coolest thing in the office - the ultimate conversation starter.
- You want the ultimate structure item to focus on for creative unleashing or meditation.
70% denser than lead
- Denser than Uranium
- Nearly impossible to melt
4x harder than Titanium
19x denser than water
- Sample density: 18.3g/cc (95% W)