A solid cube of pure Titanium etched with periodic information. Each cube comes with a museum presentation base.
Note: Each Titanium Cube is etched with its periodic elemental information. Click here if you want to get a cube with no etching.
This is the 3rd in our planned series of KILO presentation cubes that come with a museum display base. We raised $31,589 on Kickstarter with the great support of our backers.
We used a precision machining process to get a cube. A large black of titanium was carefully worked using a CNC. Each cube was ground by hand for a perfect brushed finish.
1 kilogram of the strongest metal: Titanium. Only one side is etched with titanium periodic information.
It's the ultimate desktop display for the metal junkie!
Put the etched side at the bottom when you want to see a blank cube.
What Makes Titanium Special?
- The most biocompatible and safe metal for the human body
- The only element that your body fully accepts - even bone will grow around it
- Named after Titans of Greek mythology because of its immense strength
- The highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element
- Shockingly rigid and lightweight, less than half the density of steel
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, nearly equivalent to platinum
- Non-magnetic - won't attract metallic filings from other tools
The Titanium KILO comes with its own museum base (included).
- Solid Acrylic base
- Brass nameplate
- Elemental info
- Perfect for display
- Museum Quality
Material: Pure Titanium
Size: 6.06cm * 6.06cm * 6.06cm